Home » » Brother HL2280DW Product Review

Brother HL2280DW Product Review



My Photosmart Brother HL2280DW inkjet printers were the greatest printers I've ever owned unfortunately it's all for the most expensive I can't say I've spent more on anyone printer and ink but I have on this one but it brings marvelous photos but it's just too expensive to print you know documents to soak to supplement my printing needs I have purchased the Brother HL 2280 DW actually I would've never purchases printer had not received as a gift of actually got a real estate agent who before she even took it out of the box realized it was the wrong printer for business because she does a lot before heavy printing so I worked a deal with her and while your lives before habitus I was using a LaserJet 1022 and bought new in 2005 and eight never placed the cartridge in it six years later it was still full only printed 1000 pages on it but anyway this is my very first brother product I've never owned a brother printer before Robert shied away from brother was effective the imaging drum and the toner cartridge.

As the HP or Canon designs they are all in one unit fully replace the toner cartridge which is gray box for each year you actually have to use the imaging drum with what brother actually to design their products was a few feet higher quality or longer-lasting imaging drums for you actually get maybe five or six toner cartridge replacements for every imaging from your place at least that's the intention when the time comes even geographical cost you approximately hundred dollars if purchased from brother but that's okay previously I see it the amount of printing I do this machine will probably last another five or six years at least that's what I thought I hope I know one particular small business actually uses brother printers and has for the past 12 years or so makes whereby so any it may be the best part remember when I won't know that until something happens but anyway this is a basic review of the product when I think of it my initial impressions and have to say I'm very impressed for coming off of a long stream of HP products this is a pretty nice departure casings to more thoughtfully designed although the paper output tray is little awkward to use show you what I mean me go ahead and photocopies as part of the process and show you
just how fast this machine is your ego make one copy razor-sharp but if you notice printing out at only 30 or 40 copies of hectic in reaching your to grab the paper so what brother has done is they've thoughtfully giving you this feature here to larger raise flatbed which gives you full access to the output tray you like about the arbitrary design visit in the windy environment where you have fans or open windows in your office on the paper will lost the tray in fact will be right here for you to grab your dreams this is also my very first duplexing printer,so I have prepared a document and going to printing double-sided documents and mentioned how easy it is to use the duplexing feature now this is a made-up resume and I want to go ahead and print this in duplex mode in for a checkup to sponsor here two-sided print watchlist.

I have used duplex printers before but I've never owned one is that printing and here comes the second phase since he was a vacuum in France the other self management double-sided of quick and easy and fast another interesting feature of this printer has been having seen any HP products yet is it when friends and envelope it actually has to open the rear door first in does that to prevent the envelope from being blown through the output tray roller and effective that is a heavily curled envelope and on some envelopes will have peeled and seal strips in the back those scripts can get caught in the rollers and pretty nasty mess for so this one has written right into the driver in actually tells you to loan to open the rear door for space he envelope ran out the back of annoying if you ask me but if it saves me a little bit hassle it's okay interesting how the envelope in front and these guys are fully adjustable paper tray is a leave about 250 pages and capacity about one fourth a dreams paper and it will only accept up to letter size but the drives are fully adjustable sleep you have any concise papers some reason repair is simply interesting to see how durable this printer is over the course of a few years had a trouble-free life with my HP hoping I have the same with this before I paid can't be beat at the good thing is with this particular printers and will accept a high-capacity cartridge like this and this cartridge can be had for around $60 between 60 and 70 bucks this was actually given to me by the person who gave you the printer she bought it for the printer had no use for solutions that hear brand-new high-capacity is an off brand but I've had great luck with offspring partridges of mage fees so I holding the same one from this one reason.

I like this printer is that it has of the automatic shutdown feature which might LaserJet 100
did not have my light bill which was quite high for a few months before I realized what was going to that printer was not shutting down it was actually standing on the entire time I was powered up even though it is a black-and-white printer and a black-and-white copier is in fact a built-in color scanner as well as our focus up to the USB port on my computer I could use it as a color scanner because my Photosmart printer my dedicated scanning machine I won't be using that feature at all overall haven't had any trouble with it so far I've had a number months now and very pleased with them in the quality seems to be as good or better than my HP's work at least for those the local low-rent units this is not something and recommend free large business office as a network printer which is one of the reasons real estate agent decided against it instead regard are nice high capacity color laser that don't absolutely love and that took care of all the functions in one machine originally she had an older model each peak colorways are one of the stacks cartridge models is just a nightmare and weeks toner is it's noisy and heavy is gone now all that was replaced by a nice Canon all-in-one color laser box I obviously benefited from the transaction because this is quite cool the duplexing feature can be turned off or on for copying so I had to say so I hope you are enjoying this review and nothing else should know the power switches in the back there is actually emphasized so sorry the most convenient location is good that has automatic shutdown feature but if you're concerned about parasitic drain this printer would be a heavy offender as it does remain semi-powered up at all times but if you're that concerned can always shut off want to offer it does have built-in wireless networking I don't use that feature a personally preferred hardwired to my router works that much better and never use wireless features like way, the map home that seems to be where a lot of the printer manufacturers are going to doing both wired and wireless printing but if you hook it up to wireless router it becomes wireless printer anyway so there's no need for that feature anyway enjoy.
Powered by Blogger.
 

Copyright © 2014. Computer&Software Review - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger